Moroccan Rose Water from Damask Roses
Derived from hand-picked Moroccan Damask Roses, our rose water is naturally astringent and toning. Our rose water makes an ideal natural facial toner. Rose water can maintain the skin’s PH balance and control excess oil without over-drying. It is ideal for all skin types.
Size: 100 ml
- Natural Facial Toner: Rose water can help remove excess oil from the pores. This can help prevent blackheads, whiteheads, and acne. Using rosewater is better than using chemical toners because they can dry out the skin.
- Hydration Boost: Rose water gives your skin an extra boost of hydration and a dewy glow. It can be incorporated in your makeup routine to prevent dry skin.
- Rich in Vitamin C: Moroccan rosewater is rich in vitamin C, which is great for acne, acne scars, dark spots, and hyperpigmentation.
- Natural Makeup Remover: Rose water is a gentle and effective makeup remover that is safe to be used around the eyes.
- Hair Benefits: This hydrosol makes the perfect spray for all hair types. It has anti-inflammatory properties and soothes the scalp. It's PH-balancing and can aid in faster and healthier hair growth.
- Mood Uplifter: Rose water leaves a natural soft rose scent that can naturally enhance your mood. Spritz Moroccan damask rose water on your face and hair as an afternoon pick-me-up to revive your senses.
Here are some ways you can use our Moroccan rose water:
- Facial toner: Apply on a clean face and let it dry. Follow up with a moisturizer. Repeat 1-2x a day.
- Makeup remover: Spritz on a damp cotton pad and gently wipe away makeup around the eyes. You can also use it to remove face makeup. Then use a gentle cleanser and moisturize as usual.
- For the hair: Spray directly on your scalp between showers. You may use in combination with rosemary oil for hair growth. You can also add to your favorite shampoo or conditioner.
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate
Did you know?
Rose Water is an Ancient Beauty Secret!
And for a good reason! Rich in vitamins A, B, C, and E, as well as flavonoids and other antioxidants, it's a gentle astringent that tones the skin.
Did you know?
Not All Rose Waters Are Equal!
For your skin, you will want to opt for steam distilled rose water. Steam-distilled rose water has more nutrients and a longer shelf-life. Our rose water from Morocco is steam-distilled and of premium quality.