Moroccan Black Soap with Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Made from saponified olive oil and scented with pure eucalyptus essential oil, our black soap helps to soften and exfoliate the skin. Rich in vitamin E, it can be used for simple cleansing or to soften the skin prior to exfoliating with a kessa mitt. It can eliminate excess oil and dead skin cells from the pores, leaving you with silky, radiant skin. Ideal for all skin types.
Kessa mitt not included. Click here for our Moroccan hammam spa set with black soap and kessa mitt for a discounted price.
Size: 200 grams/ 6.76 oz
- Gentle Cleanser: This soap has only three natural ingredients. It generates little foam like other soaps with harsh, drying sulfates. Instead, it gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin while moisturizing and softening.
- Ideal for all skin types: This soap is ideal for all skin types, especially sensitive skin that is easily irritated by harsh chemicals and fragrances.
- Skincare benefits: Rich in vitamin E, Moroccan black soap is made of olive oil, which is packed with vitamins and nutrients that soften the skin. It also has many antioxidant benefits that can help prevent signs of premature aging. Olive oil can also improve the skin’s ability to heal itself from scars due to its high vitamin K content.
- Multi-purpose: Moroccan black soap can also be used as a daily face wash, body wash, shaving soap, and for facial exfoliation.
- For the hammam process: In a bath or shower, apply a tablespoon of black soap on wet skin. This hydrating soap will immediately create a rich lather, but generates very little foam. Massage in circular motions and leave on for 5-10 minutes before rinsing with water. For best results, use an exfoliating mitt to scrub away dead skin cells.
- As a body wash: replace your body wash with black soap for silky, smooth skin. Use with a loofah or exfoliating glove.
- As a shaving soap: Exfoliate your skin with a scrub or exfoliating glove. This helps to prevent ingrown hairs. Then, apply a dollop of Moroccan Black Soap and lather until creamy. Shave your skin as usual, using the soap to help glide the razor.
- For facial exfoliation: Apply Moroccan black soap to your face, avoiding the eyes and mouth. Massage and rinse off. Moisturize with argan oil or your favorite moisturizer.
Water, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil
Welcome to skalli essentials!
Unlock the Moroccan Experience.
From argan oil to handmade black soaps, all of our products are ethically handmade in the heart of Morocco, bringing you natural and organic skincare products that will make you shine and feel perfect in your skin once again!
Our unique collections have been a source of beauty and health in our family for many generations. They carry traditions and stories, beauty secrets, and a source of revival. These secrets traveled in time to our modern days and we are so happy to share them with you today!
Skalli Essentials is your oasis of beauty and health! We are grateful to have you here in our store! Thank you for visiting and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or wish to learn more about our Moroccan beauty secrets and natural products!