Moroccan Prickly Pear Seed Oil
Prickly pear seed oil is packed with vitamin E, amino acids, antioxidants, and vitamin K. Sourced from organic farms in Agadir, Morocco. It is delicately cold-pressed at the source and bottled in beautiful amber-frosted glass to keep the oil protected from sunlight.
Size: 15 mL
- Anti-Aging: Prickly pear oil is the best natural anti-aging treatment because it is rich in vitamins and nutrients your skin needs. It has 3x more Vitamin E than argan oil! Vitamin E hydrates and nourishes the skin. It also prevents premature aging and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Brightens Dark Eye Circles: Our pricky pear seed oil is naturally rich in vitamin K, which can help naturally lighten dark circles. It can also be used as an eye serum for dark circles and puffiness.
- Dark Spot Corrector: Prickly Pear Seed Oil is a natural dark spot treatment. Because it is so rich in Vitamin K, it naturally lightens age spots, spider veins, sun spots, acne scars, and other dark spots on the skin.
- Multi-Purpose Beauty Oil: It has a wide variety of uses. Use it as a facial oil, body oil, wrinkle treatment, eye serum for dark circles, hair serum, nail and cuticle oil, and dark spot corrector.
- Apply 3-4 drops to your face every night before bed for optimal results
- Apply to cuticles to treat dry nails
- For the hair, apply to mids and ends to help with frizziness and breakage
- Gently dab 1-2 drops around the under-eye area using your ring finger.
100% Pure & USDA Certified Moroccan Prickly Pear Seed Oil
Did you know?
Why Prickly Pear Seed Oil is so Valuable?
It takes over 1 million seeds and over 36 hours of manual labor to produce a single liter of oil. For this reason, many companies use chemical solvents like Hexane to distill the oil and cut down on production costs. We do not use this method because it affects the purity of the oil.
Did you know?
Prickly Pear Oil Has the Most Vitamin E!
It has 3x more Vitamin E than Argan Oil! Vitamin E moisturizes and nourishes the skin. It also prevents premature aging and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. That's why Moroccan women have been using this oil for centuries for more youthful skin!