Exfoliating Moroccan Kessa Mitt for Hammam
We've upgraded our kessa glove to higher quality and more durable material. It now only comes in the color black.
The Moroccan Kessa mitt is used by the people of Morocco to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells. Simply use this mitt with your favorite soap for soft, silky skin. For best results, use with Skalli Essentials Moroccan black soap.
- Exfoliates the skin while removing dead skin from the body.
- Reduces the appearance of strawberry legs
- Helps reduce ingrown hairs
- Brightens and softens the skin
- You may use it as an exfoliating shower glove with your body wash of choice.
- For the hammam experience in a bath or shower, apply a tablespoon of black soap on wet skin. Massage in circular motions and leave on for 5-10 minutes before rinsing with water. Then use the kessa mitt to scrub away dead skin cells. Moisturize your skin with Moroccan Argan Oil.
Detailed instructions are included.
Welcome to skalli essentials!
Unlock the Moroccan Experience.
From argan oil to handmade black soaps, all of our products are ethically handmade in the heart of Morocco, bringing you natural and organic skincare products that will make you shine and feel perfect in your skin once again!
Our unique collections have been a source of beauty and health in our family for many generations. They carry traditions and stories, beauty secrets, and a source of revival. These secrets traveled in time to our modern days and we are so happy to share them with you today!
Skalli Essentials is your oasis of beauty and health! We are grateful to have you here in our store! Thank you for visiting and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or wish to learn more about our Moroccan beauty secrets and natural products!